Covid Precautions at Mess Up The Mess workshops
What we’re doing to keep you safe
Your safety is important to us. We want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy the sessions.
- Checking each venue we use to make sure they are safe and to decide how many people can safely come to the sessions
- Setting a limit on numbers for each session and making sure everyone books in advance
- Asking you to complete an online symptom check on the day of the session
- Checking your temperature before you come into the venue
- Making sure everyone wears a mask unless they are exempt
- Opening as many doors and windows as we can to ensure maximum ventilation
- Opening doors and windows half an hour before you arrive
- Monitoring carbon dioxide levels to make sure ventilation is good enough for the numbers attending and the activities we do
- Cleaning commonly touched areas before, during and after sessions
- Providing hand sanitiser and encouraging everyone to sanitise regularly throughout sessions
- Reviewing every game and activity we do to make them safer
By taking these simple steps, we hope to keep everyone as safe from Covid as we can. Please support us by co-operating, so everyone can feel safe and have a good time.