1) Young people always drive our projects: their ideas, words and feelings fuel our activities and are the heart of all our productions.
2) Our drama workshops are safe spaces where all young people can confront their fears and perform their potential.
3) We collaborate with Welsh and International artists to connect young people with inspiring mentors through daring projects.
4) We work in Welsh and English – often side by side – responding to and representing the linguistic cultures of our participants.
5) We provide skills and training for young people and professionals: tailor-made pathways of personal development.
6) We champion equality and inclusion; our work embraces the challenge of reflecting and connecting diverse communities, provoking vital conversation.