We realise it’s been a long time since lockdown began. And, even though shops and schools are beginning to open up, and we miss you all lots, we’re still prevented from running our regular face to face drama sessions.
We’re working on a plan for how we’ll return to more normal activities when Welsh Government Regulations allow. We’ll only do this when we judge it is safe to do so. And we’ll only do this in a way which is safe. This may mean that we’ll be running activities in different ways to how we’ve been used to.
In the meantime, we’ve moved our activities online:
- Weekly Coronavirus Time Capsule sessions supporting young people to contribute to each week’s Time Capsule episode
- Weekly Games Sessions on Thursdays
- Every Monday we’re releasing a new Well Art Well You video featuring creative tasks you can do at home to help your wellbeing
Our Amplify:Trowch e Lan project in partnership with Pontardawe Arts Centre is running online training courses and events. (See: Pontardawe Arts Centre Whats On)
We’re working on an exciting programme of Summer activity too. Watch this space for further information.
Remember we are at the end of a phone, text or direct message and would love to hear from any of you just for a chat or if you need support with anything at all.
If you want to join in with any of these activities, or want to get in touch for any reason, you can:
- reach us on Twitter, FaceBook or Instagram: @MessUpTheMess
- email us on: email@example.com
- or text us on: 07451 270 720